Become a member of the e-fense Forum to get support and learn
from e-fense experts and other users of the number one computer forensic
tool used by law enforcement, government agencies and computer
forensic experts around the world.
For only $179* a year the Forum membership includes:
- Helix3 Live CD download
- The complete Helix3 Manual available to download at any time
- Access to our Members Only Forum. e-fense experts will be online
during business hours to address your questions. We also have
an exciting Forum Reward
Program to show appreciation to your fellow members for their helpful
- Access to monthly white papers written by industry experts to provide
you with best practices and educational information.
- Access to e-fense quarterly webinars providing you with live forensic
and e-discovery methods.
- Your monthly membership fee also provides you credit towards future
purchases of software and training.
- Be the first to get Helix3 Pro! Forum members will
get Helix3 Pro released May 1, 2009!
* Based on a one year commitment
What is Helix3?
- Helix3 is an easy-to-use, fast and powerful live CD for your live forensics, incident response and e-discovery requirements.
- Helix3 is more than just a bootable live CD. You can also boot into a customized Linux environment that includes customized Linux kernels, excellent hardware detection and includes many applications dedicated to Incident Response and Forensics. Helix3 is a customized distribution of Ubuntu Linux.
- Helix3 has been modified very carefully to NOT touch the host computer in any way and it is forensically sound.Helix3 will not auto mount swap space, or auto mount any attached devices. Helix3 also has a special live side for Incident Response and Forensics.
- Helix3 focuses on Incident Response & Forensics tools. It is meant to be used by individuals who have a sound understanding of Incident Response and Forensic techniques.
Organizations using Helix3 for training